Lactalis Finland is looking for a Key Account Manager to our Finnish organization situated in Espoo.
- You are an ambitious and creative young talent or a more experienced person
- Interested in a career in an international and Nordic environment.
- You have the capability to create strong customer relationships with a “growth mind set”.
- You are able to analyse consumer/sales trends and understand how, different changes in the market environment affects the business.
About the job:
- As a Key Account Manager, you will be driving, managing and developing our business in the Finnish market with your internal and external colleagues.
- You will be responsible for customer yearly planning/budgeting and execution with external/internal stakeholders e.g. sales, supply chain, marketing and finance in Finland / Nordic region.
- The work requires understanding of the retail landscape and customer relations
- Microsoft office box is a familiar tool for you
- A strong analytical attitude
- Excellent communication skills in English and Finnish, both verbal and written
- Swedish and French will be positive plus, but not mandatory
You will report to the Finnish commercial director who is also based in Finland.
If you are the right person for this position, please submit your application with salary expectation to Jyrki.email@example.com by 6.3.2022.
For more detailed information, you can call March 1st. 14:00-16:00 directly to Jyrki PELTONEN 0400-926053
Groupe Lactalis is the world’s largest dairy producer with over 260 dairies, spread all over the world. Lactalis has a turnover of DKK 21 billion. Euro and has 86,000 employees. Lactalis markets international brands such as Galbani and Président in 160 countries.